Greetings LFGA members. My name is Carrie Kerber & I am your LFGA Photography chair. We have a photography competition every year with the winners announced at the Annual Banquet (Feb. 11, 2017).
There are six categories. Prizes will be awarded to first, second & third places. All photos must be taken in North America & you must be a LFGA member.
1. Wildlife....... . Your best shot of a wild critter.
2. Scenery ....... pretty picture of outside stuff.
3. Open..... Outdoorsy stuff. Fishing, camping, hiking, etc.
4. Nature.... more outdoor stuff, flora, fauna, bugs, any nature related subjects.
5. Personal Trophy...... best picture of someone with their catch of the day. Please be mindful of blood & guts, lets keep this category clean.
6. Youth Photography..... best picture of nature related stuff taken by a youth. (budding photographer 10 years & under)
You may enter a maximum of 2 black & white or color photos per category, photos from previous years may not be entered again. Entries must be 8x10 or 5x7 and unframed.
On the back of each photo please identify the location the pic was taken, the category you are entering it in, your name, address & phone number. Also the year and your LFGA member number.
I find that an address label works great for this purpose.
Entries can be dropped off at Marksman Guns & Sports.... 312 13 st. North or Kerber Floors... 1422 2 ave. South.
Deadline is Saturday January 14, 2017
Good luck to you all.