Pre-Regiitrstion is available by emailing
￼The Frank Leffingwell Memorial Shoot’s historical focus has been on the hunting sportsperson and as such previous events were limited to factory hunting rifles and best group at various ranges.
This year we are changing the format to appeal to as many shooters as possible by including three rifle classes and competition based on score instead of group.
Competitors will shoot one benchrest score target at 100, 200 and 300 yards and will be scored on an aggregate of these three targets. There will be first, second and third prizes in each rifle class. In addition there will be prizes for the Youth Class. (A Shooter who has not yet had their 18th birthday) The Frank Leffingwell Trophy will be awarded to the Hunter Class shooter with the highest aggregate score.
1. Competitors may shoot in more than one Class, however, a separate entry fee must be paid for each class.
2. All shots shall be fired within 10 minutes.
3. On the 100 and 200 yard targets Competitors will fire one shot into each of the 5 record bulls. On the 300 yard target there is only one record bull for all 5 record shots. There is no limit on the number of sighters that may be fired into the designated sighter bull.
4. Cost $35 per class. - Please read Class descriptions carefully. Scopes may be taped to comply with magnification limits.
Note: Heavy barrels are not allowed in this class. • 243 caliber and up. (No BR or PPC cartridges allowed)
• Factory stamped barrel.
• 6x scope (maximum, scopes).
• Rifle weight cannot exceed 10 lbs.
• Any caliber, except No BR or PPC cartridges allowed • 10x scope (maximum)
• Rifle weight cannot exceed 12 lbs.
• Any caliber
• Unlimited scope magnification • Rifle weight unlimited